The Maxximus G-Force was the prototype car which used regular fuel. It has since been re-tooled as the Maxximus LNG 2000.
The prototype car set the following records:
On December 23rd, 2009, at the Palm Beach International Raceway, the Maxximus set three new World records. The records broken were:
- 0 - 60 mph: 2.0 seconds, breaking his old WWR of 2.134 seconds.
- 1/4 mile: 9.7 seconds and 157 mph.
- 0-150 mph: 9.3 seconds
On the morning of October 7th, 2008, at the Rockingham, NC raceway, the Maxximus set three new World Records. Marlon Kirby drove:
- 0 - 60 mph: 2.134 seconds
- 0 - 100 mph: 4.541 seconds
- 0 - 100 - 0 mph: 8.861 seconds
The Maxximus' previous success was on September 9th, 2008 at The Rock (the Rockingham Dragway in North Carolina), when Marlon first broke the 0 - 60 mph World Record with 2.3 seconds.